Viking ovens are well-known for their high quality and durability. They have been used in commercial kitchens for many years, and their popularity has only grown in recent years. One of their best-selling models is the Viking Professional Series. This oven is available in both gas and electric models, and it features a convection cooking system. They can reach extremely high temperatures, making them ideal for baking and broiling.
However, like any other appliance, they can eventually show signs of wear and tear. One of the most common problems is that the knobs on the front of the oven can become loose or even fall off completely. If you have a Viking oven with loose or missing knobs, you need our best quality Viking Appliance Repair in Pomona! At Viking Appliance Repair Company, we are a team of highly skilled and experienced technicians who can deliver quick and efficient Viking Home Appliance Repair Services. We have the knowledge and experience to fix all types of Viking appliances, and we only use genuine Viking parts to ensure that your appliance is repaired properly! Our highly skilled and experienced technicians have been servicing countless Viking Oven Repair services for years now, so you can rest easy knowing that we have what it takes to get your appliance back in working order!
However, there are common issues that you can try to fix on your own, like removing the knob. While this may seem difficult, it is quite simple. All you need is a Phillips head screwdriver and a few minutes to do the following steps:
- Unscrew the two screws holding the knob using a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Carefully pull the knob off of the oven.
- Take a look at the back of the knob to see how it is attached. There will either be a small metal ring or a plastic clip holding it in place.
- If there is a metal ring, unscrew it with your screwdriver and pull the knob off. If there is a plastic clip, you will need to use a flathead screwdriver to carefully pry it off. Be careful not to damage the knob in the process.
- Once the knob is free, you can now unscrew the two screws holding it in place and remove the entire assembly.
Now that you know how to remove your Viking oven’s knobs, you can easily do it yourself the next time one becomes loose or falls off. Follow the steps above, and you’ll have the knob back in place! However, if you find that your oven has other issues or don’t feel comfortable performing this task on your own, contact our team of highly skilled and well-experienced technicians at Viking Appliance Repair Company! We would be more than happy and willing to help with your repair needs!